So graduation was the party itself.
Of course, you'd have an after-party right?
Or another one after that, and another one after that...
From 18 May - 25 May :3

On graduation night
My eyes were really red on grad day so I couldn't care less when
I went out for dinner with the secondary school girls.
I'm confused
Apparently the drink we had was supposed to have alcohol
but when I drank it I couldn't even taste any tinge of alcohol in it.
Judging that little (expensive) drink.
Rosemary Roasted Chicken
I think.
This was SO good but so expensive.
Group picture while waiting for Adelyn
And after that I went to the toilet a few more times.
Funny how I spent most of my Year 3.1 sem hanging out with them
And they're from the other class at that.
These guys always call me out for impromptu drinking sessions.
Not that I dislike it of course, but it's real fun when we're all kinda easties-ish
people who live well, near enough to each other LOL.
Zx with his lapsap cap
While Zx was high as fak,
Shan took a few shots of him (whilst high too) hehe.
JUNIOR LOOKS SO LEI
Only because he's enlisting early ;)
Mini-sized alcohol!
Next off, clubbing with Jacq on Wednesday, Ladies' Night.
We first went to The Exchange to drink and this is what happened:
This is some real shit man.
Even if it's mixed, it was heavy that day.
We both got really high.
It was that type of happy high that I haven't experienced in a long while.
A really, really long while, but well these things don't last
A really, really long while, but well these things don't last
so as fast as it did occur to us, it shot down pretty fast too.
Nevertheless, I was genuinely happy (and high).
So thanks Jacq great company man LOL
When we were in the clubbbbbbb
Note to self: Don't high-text anybody OTL
The next day, Thursday.
Woke up at around 2 pm, and slugged my way out of the house.
Brought my lunch out and these two girls waited for me to have my lunch before
we went for dinner immediately.
The waffles at 18chefs is nice, especially when you're sharing with good people. :)
Jv wanted to drink, so we went to Switch.
Yes, it's the third time I'm drinking in a week.
But this shall be an exception because it's graduation week ;)
Here's me looking real lapsap
But I love the expressions on the both of us it's nice hehes
ESPECIALLY THIS ONE
At Switch!
Apart from the mix between Chinese and English songs,
the atmosphere there is pretty nice. :)
It was sweet how Sharlene kept receiving dedications to her ;))
Ordered a drink called 'Sakura' and it was pretty tasty!
There's Ribena in this Sakura :3
Worth it for a house drink.
Finally, TGIF on Friday at Cuscaden, Ming Arcade :)
Selfie with the Junior boi
Ordered some peach shgwapp whatever it's called
I like this chill thing where some of us just y'know, get together and hang out?
And it's usually quite a few of us.
This didn't occur on graduation week anymore,
but since it was SUPPOSED to be in the same week:
Dinner with (what do we even call ourselves) these 3,
SUPPOSED to be four but Vienna's not here.
Had dinner at Poulet and we laughed so much
I swear Junior and Bart they're really a funny duo.
Then there's bitchy Teri come to think of it,
I didn't take a grad picture with her (forgot),
but man seeing her again made me wanna laugh.
Cuz it reminds me of how bimbotic she is,
and it was really fun catching up at the MRT platform HAHA.
We should hangout soon bij gotta update you too :)))
The five of us (here four), well, there was a time
we always hung out together in Year 1.
Even though we don't really do it anymore,
but y'know you never really forget the best memories right?
So I'm really glad we still bother to meet each other like this.
I mean, what, we all share the same friends cuz our course is that small LOL.
Urgh I feel sad just looking at this.
Those days were really nice.
And that concludes Graduation week. :)
It was a blast, FSV.



















Post a Comment