HAPPY GRADUATION TO EVERYONE!! :'))
There's simply too many pictures to post so I decided to put it in a collage.
But some didn't quite fit well even though they were really pretty so
I'll post some of them here as well.
No words can ever describe how happy I was able to take a picture
of myself in my grad gown together with some of the most precious people
in my life.
Coursemates, friends, good/best friends, family.
A picture speaks a thousand words,
so let this convey our thoughts and feelings as we mark the end
to our three years in FSV.
Turns out my side profile was captured on the newspaper but hey you don't get that
everyday too right?!?!?!
Jacq said it was nice hehes thank you :))
And on the right, a picture of a picture being taken of a picture. :)
GOD I REALLY LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!!!
Amazing bitches in my life :'))
And even though the one with my mom and dad on the bottom right was
kinda unclear, it doesn't matter because I know I'm gonna take it again someday.
One day.
And that's soon. :)
PORTRAIT SHOTS WITH SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.
Also starring my manager at my workplace for 7 months HAHA :')
And also the daughter of the owner of Chew's Eggs. :3
Crashing Jv, Sharlene and MQ's graduation was fucking worth it too.
Aside from sitting with MQ's family and getting to oogle at his very good looking brother,
the familiar people I met and took pictures with...
There were just so many people that I haven't seen for years man.
Congratulations to my best bitches for graduating!!!! :))
Since I haven't blogged in a while it feels like there's a whole lot
of things I really wanna say but suddenly when I get down to it,
nothing comes to mind.
It's just been an amazing week, really.
I'm, from the bottom of my heart, very glad for everyone who've graduated.
If I don't elaborate on individual people,
it doesn't mean y'all aren't important.
(It's just cuz there's too many things to talk about)
Y'all made it into my collage.
It's quite rare, but I honestly believe these people will stay on for some time. ^^
Y'all are wonderful people, every single one of you. :'))
There's more of where they came from:
YALAMSAURUS. :')
This lil bitch who loves online shopping a little bit too much
and the MCM brand - working together with her was really kinda fun.
Of course, like typical yalams like we are, she's also very lepak and lazy HAHA
I hope we'll still be in touch man HAHAHA
ASIAN JESUS MIKE
Only because he seriously looked like one walking on stage with that weave of his.
He smokes a little bit too much but he's way confident.
Hope you'll do well in army brah. :)
ASIAN ANGMOH
Glad to hear that he scored really well for IBP too :))
It was kinda interesting hearing him talk about his shit going on in internship
and us exchanging information about what we're doing and going through.
But all was worth it because we slayed that semester :)
MEAN ASS BITCH.
Ahh, he probably appeared in many of the shots above because
coincidentally we ended sitting next to each other in our indexes.
It was a blast man sitting with a funny ass bitch (staph bullying me pls HAHA).
Thanks for being my DP and a nice bitch brah!
P.s. and a good drinking buddy :3
Please get your ass off the bed and run sometime soon yes? :3
ANOTHER BITCH.
It was hilarious how we realised we had a lot of things in common on the Japan trip,
I mean we literally have the same MBTI character well what do you know?!?!
Great teamwork and great travel buddy man.
He'll take very good care of his travel mates.
Thanks for listening to me and also sharing your problems as well,
I hope you'll learn to be more confident and believe in yourself :))
Two of the few of my favourite people in the world.
Awwww y'all look damn good in that gown man hehes :))
I'm really happy y'all also did well for your course!! :D
BEST BITCH
I know it's probably in one of the collages,
but this person is also one of the few important people in my life.
And I'm honestly glad to have this lil sunshine as my best bitch.
Thank you for listening to me and sharing your problems as well.
Even though we don't talk to each other as often as Jv does to each of us separately,
Even though we don't talk to each other as often as Jv does to each of us separately,
just knowing you're there and having the same mindset:
"We don't need to talk, we'll still be close as always".
I hope that you'll overcome the intense obstacles in your way,
and do what you want.
Don't let adversity stop you in getting what you want in life. :))
LOVE YOU :')
BEST BITCH
Thank you for supporting me throughout my 3 years in FSV.
The course was intensive, I've had ups and downs but you were always there.
Not physically, but still it was good knowing someone is always concerned about
others more than herself.
Please, please do look out for yourself too.
Don't settle for the things you don't deserve.
You deserve so, so much more girl. :)))
LOVE YOU :')
AND WE LOOK REALLY GOOD IN OUR OUTFITS TOO :)))
Lovely people.
I might sound like I'm a bit too hyped up or hysterical,
but I'm just...genuinely happy for myself and for everyone.
I'm glad they made it.
I'm glad I made it.
I'm glad we all did make it,
even after the countless obstacles and the like.
On 18 May 2015, I graduated from FSV.
-
Words cannot describe how much of a bittersweet event this was to me.
Not having anymore shoots, productions, pulling all-nighters, doing work
at the last minute, procrastination - together with your coursemates, slaying a paper,
conquering all the written tests, having so much fun playing around and shooting stuff,
hanging out at bars, clubs, eating out and gossiping, just chilling, learning how to act,
improving in our roles, directing, hanging out at the usual canteens, having a place only
for us to chill at like it's exclusive, illegally eating in the editing suites, road trips, overseas trip, gymming, learning how to run, google chats, stayovers, birthday celebrations,
late night revelations, 'fuck it' mindsets, FYP semester,
having so, so much fun, ups and downs.
Three years of all of these, and more, have come to a stop.
It's been a hell of a ride.
While it's come to a destination, it's clearly not the end.
I'm not stopping here. :)))













Post a Comment