Holiday.


"I wish what
when we grow up,
our castles
made from stone and metal 
remain the same
strong and rezistent.
But not to transform
in
fragile houses
made from paper 
and
fixed with cheap glue
what are wreck
at every
kick of society."  - Pale-Metaphor

It's almost the end of June.
Spending almost an entire month not working, just being completely free has its ups and downs.
Loads of 'em.

The abundance of time leads you to think; all the little thoughts you'd pushed to the back of your mind, all those comes bouncing back and louder with the silence gained from not needing to work.
While you can spend time doing something productive, you can also spend time lazing around.
And I've been doing just that.
But somehow, it's just impossible to relax completely.
Without thinking about the future; worrying about future responsibilities, which path to take, anxious about outcomes, worrying about my own decisions and actions.
It's honestly annoying.
Even as I stay home and not go out, it's impossible to stop reality from whacking you in the face.

On the bright side, I have also been checking things off my To-Do list for June.
Although not entirely, but a lot has been accomplished.
As much as I feel like I've been wasting my holidays away, I have also been achieving things.
Bringing my friend to a club, heading to USS for the first time, Gardens By The Bay photo trip, swimming sessions with the sister, impromptu drinking, etc.

It'll be great to lay down all day and not to have to think about anything.
But even that has got to come to an end.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2 responses to Holiday.

  1. Anonymous says:

    It's been awhile since you've posted anything here! Will you be writing again soon? :)

  2. MARIAM says:

    Hahas hopefully? Just gotta get down to writing it. :)

Blog Archive