A Lesson A Day.

How interesting.

I love having engaging conversations with people.
Finding out about their lives and how it has changed them,
their past and then realising how it has made them the way they are now. 
It really intrigues me; of course, not the kind of small talk over the shit you bought or anything.

Honestly, it's really fun when you notice that with random little things they say,
it actually teaches you a lesson or two.
Or acts as little reminders.
Today I learnt that something I thought wasn't really possible, might actually be possible itself.

And the fact from the conversation, I realised that I actually do have things 
that I'm doing now that I personally feel is going against my own set of principles.
It feels uncomfortable, but it's a learning journey that has to be completed
and for that some compromises have to be made.
However, I really appreciate being aware now of the fact that the reason why
I've been really in conflict somehow & feeling discomfort was because my morals had been 
set aside.

At least now I know that next time I'd probably not be doing certain things that I've learnt
from this journey.
It's really fun that learning will never ever stop.
You just keep going.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog Archive