On & On.


In other news, my 'hell week' is about to start from this week onwards, 
towards the end of the week all the way to the end of next week.
I don't know how I'm gonna survive this, but I'm not even gonna let myself think about it
for fear of stressing myself out.

There's really a lot to do within a limited period of time,
and right now I'm really learning how fast it is the hard way.
You could say it's kind of a 'rush hour' period, where things are moving extremely fast,
and things are being completed one after another.
There's no 'momentary stop' - okay maybe there is but only a day or so, 
and usually the day includes doing some work as well. 
But, there's no stopping at all. 
It's a constant cycle.
And maybe because it's a never ending cycle, the pressure fluctuates but never stops.
This discomfort that I feel in work will always be there.
Yeah, it's much easier to just not think and do what I can.

Well it's just like hakuna matata.
"It means no worries for the rest of your days."
Oh yeah, I should totally adopt this philosophy. 
Alright I'll slowly do it.

I'll ride this out. 
I can do this. 

Wish me good luck as I step into my hell week. 
And slay that shit into pieces.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blog Archive