Lay It All Down.

It's so difficult to escape from uncertainties.

So December is almost coming right up and just like last year,
it's probably gonna be the busiest ass month in all my 20 year- okay not really
but yeah it'll be a damn busy month which I have no idea if I'd come out unscathed.

I won't say that I'm fully prepared, but there isn't a choice either way.
While I kinda know that thirty days will eventually fly past really quickly,
(heck December will probably feel like 5 days if November felt like 10 days),
it's whether or not I'll come out even more...well, sot than usual.
Frazzled nerves and extreme exhaustion that can't be cured with a mere day of sleep.
Maybe 5 days straight would be nice.
And with the weather turning to a nice monsoon season, 
there's this surging intense feeling of wanting to hibernate. 
To sleep for a few months, years maybe, just sleep and never wake up for a bit. 
To let the world pass by as you snuggle into bed and just rest.

The winter depression has actually made an entrance in my life even though technically
there's no winter in Singapore but what with the fluctuating hot and really cold weather,
it does feel really cool. 
And December is generally a really laidback, chill month other than the frenzy of shopping 
for christmas and birthdays.
Not for me though; starting from this week, or the next, it'll be a crazy timeline of events
occurring and rushing deadlines and stuff like that. 
Honestly I have no idea whether it's a good or bad thing.

If there's one thing I look forward to, it's the time spent with my family and friends
this christmas, and the end of December.
Because that means one more month conquered and survived,
even if I come out in tatters and a crazed out mentality.
And I hope I do come out a better person.

As it is now, my thoughts and mood are on a rollercoaster so hopefully 
it'll be on the up side this christmas?

I hope everything will be alright this December. 

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blog Archive