Moment Of Sanity.


I can't help but think that this week is the 'calm before the storm'.

Because from next week onwards, I'm definitely going to go through 
a hell that I've never experienced before. 
I mean it's definitely probably going to be the toughest week out of the month, 
and that I'll somehow survive it.
The anxiety part is just whether I'll be prepared or be able to pull all my work through, 
but I think no matter how much you prepare, 
there's still gonna be unforeseen circumstances coming through. 

It's pretty funny how I could still go out and drink & club a week before hell week. 
Perhaps inside I still miss the rabak times spent in year 2 of FSV, 
where we just didn't give a fuck in the world. 
And now we kinda have to take up responsibility for our life and shit. 
Strangely though, I didn't feel satisfied this time...
Well it's one thing that we weren't high enough but I guess it's just the expressions 
that I saw on some of the friends that made me think "aw man they look so bored".
Funny how it's enough to just make my satisfaction level go down. 

Hopefully the upcoming one with Jacq and JV would be fun??? 
I really hope so. 

Also it's another thing that creamy liquor should NEVER be drank after eating ice cream. Bleh. Never doing that again. 
Maybe that's why I felt a lil woozy, but then again not drinking after so long 
+ alcohol intolerance has probably pulled a downer on my overall tolerance level :((

Aside from that, it's probably just the fact that I'll never be able to enjoy my time in there high or not high for specific reasons unsaid. 
Honestly, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but yeah. 
So now it's back to taking responsibility and pulling through these three weeks. 

I gotta train myself to have no expectations. Yes.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Blog Archive