Something Better.

Fuck.

Urgh I'm just really fucking annoyed.
Maybe finding out what you don't want in your life right now is a bad timing because
once I know what it is, I really wanna get it out of my system.
And there's so many things I wanna cut out of my life right now.

Perhaps I'm being too greedy by wanting a lot of things, wanting things to cater to my needs,
and having high expectations for them.
But they're not, and they won't ever be what you want it to be.
I wonder if this is me trying to run away from the things I don't want to be in.

However, is it so wrong for wanting to be out of this shit?

Where do I wanna go to in the end?

Monday, November 2, 2015

One response to Something Better.

  1. Jacq says:

    you iz a confused child, but it's okay, me too. I get you./hugs

Blog Archive