Today Was A Happy Day.

Am I out of the woods yet?

Today, was a really happy day for me.
I'm really thankful for Jv for bringing me out and experiencing so many things in one day.
It was a chock full of events happening, and I don't regret it one bit.
Simply because this is what I feel a 'day' in my life should be.
One that is simply happiness-filled. 

I got to see the cherry blossoms at Gardens By The Bay, which wasn't really spectacular
but still alright to see them again.
Makes me feel so much longing for Japan again. 
Oh but before that was lunch at 18chefs at Bugis with Jv, so I managed to share quite a bit of my life
and caught up with her.
We headed to the Art Science Museum after that where we took a look at When Art Meets Science exhibition. 
It was a permanent exhibition, totally didn't know it was permanent, but it's so spectacularly beautiful, it almost feels infinite somehow. 
I just felt like I could live in that kind of alternate universe.

We stopped by Uncle Ringo's carnival along the way after that and played for a bit!
I saw a station with the little baby mickey and baby minnie and I immediately remembered 
that when I was small, I had a little baby mickey, the exact same look.
It might not have been the exact same plushie type but it was enough motivation to make me play.
I scored myself one after that HAHA - the station was actually a little tough.
I have a feeling I didn't really manage to win it but by some external help from somewhere,
I managed to get it. 
And I was really happy about it man.
Later on we saw Mrs Haffidz, our English teacher in sec school and that brought us a lot of memories.

I also received a call from the bitch Waylon about shit and honestly it was kinda funny
talking to him and hearing him complain about stuff while in the middle of Marina Bay.
At that time it was just shit crowded. 
But yeah it was an enjoyable phone call to-and-fro, so that was two phone calls so that made me happy too. 

We also saw this person doing something really funny by a light sculpture that looks like
wings with a halo on top.
He was kneeling down and looked to be praying so it was really funny HAHA.
Lastly we had a good dinner and satisfying music before watching a really beautiful water lightshow by the river.

Also, I went on an app and got to know people and today, 
I continued my conversation with one of these people so I'm pretty psyched up about that. 

It was truly, truly, truly, a really happy good day.
One I felt like I haven't had in a really long time. :)

These are just memories just to show my face of happiness.










Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blog Archive