Foreign Language.
This is oddly realllyyyyyy peaceful.
I'm glad that I can upload it on this platform lol so whenever I see it I'd always be calm.
Anyways, suddenly switching from english language to your second language
while reading manga is really difficult.
It's like turning off one mode and turning on another mode that you don't really use.
However, I guess I should thank manga for actually allowing me to
maintain my chinese foundation.
I can't really speak it, but I can read the simple chinese.
Heck, I can read the traditional ones too, although there are a lot of words
that I can't pronounce and don't know the meaning to it.
I kinda feel good, being able to read them, even if I'm not as good as my sisters.
Yep, it's a good skill to learn indeed.
Also, it's perhaps time to open up this space again,
but it's not like I have anything I really want to talk about here.
Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Post a Comment