How Strange.


How incredibly rare that I'm bored so early in the night.
It's only 12.42 am, and yet I'm bored after reading manga for the day.
There's not a thing I feel like doing, except listening to a particular song on loop.
How strange.

It's too early to sleep, yet I don't feel like watching anime or reading manga.
I've scrolled through tumblr enough and there's nothing much to search on the internet.
Read pretty much everything I wanted to know for now too.

I guess when you've been working for 5 days and suddenly you've got free time on your hands,
or that when time suddenly slows down enough for you to breathe,
that you figure there's literally nothing you'll like to do at the moment. 

Ah well, it's almost time to sleep so I guess it'll all work out in the end.
All's well ends well eh?

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Blog Archive