In Sync.


I guess when you're sick and you're stuck in bed,
and 6000 miles away, your friend is also sick and
 stuck at home (or in the toilet), 
it becomes really amusing.

Because you'd be asking about each other's conditions,
and exchanging useful information or just 
suddenly drifting off to life issues cuz what can you do when you're sick?
Stay in bed obviously.

And also that it feels less lonely, because y'know
you're not alone in this, and you're encouraging each other
to get well and checking up on each other.
Yeah this is what I appreciate about friends.
I guess this is one of the only good things that came out
from being bedridden with stomach flu huh?

I'm honestly quite put off that I got this from a kid,
and that the kid and the parents well, 
I have second thoughts about how they bring up the child,
but whatever man I'm gonna try to let live.


Monday, July 25, 2016

Blog Archive