One thing about work that has influenced me is that I'm increasingly becoming able to
wake up in the ungodly hours of the morning just to head out and run errands.
And I'm not even kidding man, I woke up at what, 7.50 am this morning despite
being an extremely nocturnal person?
Guess sleeping at 12.30/1 am just for work has led to healthier habits since
on off days the latest I'd sleep would either be 1 or 1.30 am.
But it just feels like an accomplishment since this has never happened before.
Also, on the way to the Japanese Association to get tickets for Natsumatsuri,
I realised what really makes Japanese people so slim and fit.
It's probably the long distances of walking, walking, and more walking cuz
I certainly felt healthy as fuck walking 1.2 km from Botanic Gardens to the JAS,
and back to the MRT.
Of course here the weather is hell, but honestly if this country was just a little colder,
I'd reckon that more people would be okay with walking instead of driving or taking
the public transport.
After that, I made my way to SATA to get my medical check-up done for work.
Haven't had an x-ray in the longest time and I think the doctor would probably
be surprised at my back but ah well.
Also, vaccinations are shit expensive now but I feel really delighted that I've
finally gotten the chickenpox vaccination ayes.
Hopefully it's credited as well though :/
The people there were nice and it makes you feel nice too.
And finally Joseph Schooling slayed at the Olympics for our country.
I'm not that assedly patriotic, but I'm really proud of his achievement. :)
Great lunch, great nap, great chats with great people.
Yeap, today's a good saturday. :)

One response to A Little Saturday.
Right now I miss being able to get out of my house without wearing a jacket but I'm sure i'll start getting annoyed by the SG weather when i'm back.
Post a Comment